Ebonie N. Adams
Ebonie N. Adams is a graduate of Western Michigan University and the University of Mississippi School of Law. Devoted to helping those unable to access justice because of income or status, she exhaustively pursued public interest law. Working with the Low-Income Housing Clinic, she settled a case with a large apartment complex in her clients favor forcing the removal of predatory and unconscionable terms from residential leases. She spent a semester in Port Elizabeth, South Africa, partnering with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee Rights to assist refugees gain asylum and other migration options. She also interned with the Michigan Department of Civil Rights where she worked on legal matters and policy affecting Housing and Disability Discrimination and its implications within Michigan.
Ebonie specializes in the practice areas of Worker’s Compensation and Social Security Law where she continues to fight for justice and the rights of her clients.
Areas of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- University of Mississippi School of Law, University, Mississippi
- Western Michigan University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- Oakland County Bar Association, Member