Health Care Workers’ Rights Attorneys
The Detroit Metropolitan area and Southeast Michigan has some of the leading hospitals and health care providers in the nation. These institutions employ thousands of workers in a wide variety of professional and vocational occupations. Inevitably, some health care workers suffer discrimination and other employment law violations. Stress resulting from health care reform and the drive to achieve productivity improvements further aggravates the work environment in Michigan health care institutions.
If you are a health care employee who has suffered discrimination, harassment, retaliation or another employment law violation, you have rights. Call Miller Cohen, P.L.C., at 313-566-4787 for a free consultation.
We Are Strong Advocates For People Working In The Health Care Industry
Miller Cohen, P.L.C., is a team of lawyers that provides results-oriented representation for hospital employees and clinic employees in matters involving:
- Employment discrimination – On the basis of race, gender, age, disability, national origin, religion, and pregnancy.
- Sexual harassment – We vigorously represent health care workers who have suffered harassment in the workplace.
- Overtime pay – Have you been denied the overtime pay you are entitled to? We can represent you.
- FMLA violations – If you have been illegally denied time off work due to illness, disability or childbirth, or if you have been wrongfully discharged for those reasons, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Executives, doctors and salaried professionals – We represent employees in matters involving employment contracts, severance agreements, incentive compensation, wrongful termination and other issues.
We use our experience and knowledge to obtain compensation and justice for victims of illegal employment practices. When you retain Miller Cohen, P.L.C., we will be your strong advocate, working hard to obtain the best possible result for you.
Workers’ Compensation Claims Involving Health Care Workers
Employees of hospitals and other health care facilities can suffer physical injuries on the job, such as back injuries, cumulative trauma injuries and infections, as well as work-related stress illnesses. If your workers’ compensation benefits have been prematurely terminated or your claim denied, Miller Cohen, P.L.C., can represent you. We will work diligently to help you obtain all of the workers’ compensation benefits you deserve.
Contact An Experienced Health Care Workers’ Rights Attorney
If you have questions about whether you have a claim against your employer, we encourage you to call us to schedule a confidential consultation free of charge. Our attorneys can advise you on your rights and options in employment law or workers’ compensation matters. Call us today at 313-566-4787 or 800-221-6021 or send us a message online.