Fighting For
Employee And Union Rights
Fighting For
Employee And Union Rights

Labor Union Litigation Attorney

Whether you are involved in a suit to enforce or compel arbitration, a suit to enforce collective bargaining agreements, or another form of labor union litigation, Miller Cohen, P.L.C., can protect your interests. Our law office is one of the preeminent Michigan firms representing labor unions in labor litigation. Our Michigan labor union litigation lawyers are well-known throughout the legal community for our experience in this area. For example, attorney Bruce Miller has more than 50 years of labor law experience and is known as the dean of Michigan’s labor law practice.

To speak with us in a free consultation, call 313-566-4787 or toll-free 800-221-6021.

Suits To Enforce Arbitration Awards

Have you won a grievance arbitration award? Does your employer refuse to abide by that award? We bring court cases on behalf of labor unions to compel employers to follow binding arbitration decisions.

Suits To Compel Arbitration

If your employer refuses to arbitrate an employment grievance, you can take legal action. We help labor unions bring lawsuits to compel employers to comply with arbitration provisions in collective bargaining agreements.

Suits To Enforce Collective Bargaining Agreements

If your collective bargaining agreement does not have an arbitration provision and your employer refuses to abide by that agreement, we can help you bring a breach of contract action in court.

Other Labor Union Litigation

Our Michigan labor union litigation lawyers also represent labor unions in a wide range of other labor litigation, including, but not limited to:

  • Defending duty of fair representation cases
  • Pension and welfare benefit fund disputes
  • Election issues
  • Complaints with the labor department

Contact Our Law Firm

For experienced representation in settlement negotiations or in court, turn to the employment and labor law lawyers at Miller Cohen, P.L.C. Call today at313-566-4787 or 800-221-6021 for a free consultation. You can also email us using our online contact form.