Labor Union Lawyers Standing Up For Your Rights
Labor unions are the most important democratic force in our society. They are an essential counterweight to the unbridled and unchecked authority of management. They are the spokespersons for the millions of workers in this country, whether organized or unorganized, in the struggle to improve their conditions of life. They are the absolute bedrock necessary to the perpetuation of a democratic society.
Looking for guidance? Call us! Free case evaluation. Call 313-566-4787 or toll-free: 800-221-6021.
Miller Cohen, P.L.C., has a long history of being advocates for labor unions. Our Michigan labor union lawyers are the counsel designee for employees of several national and local labor unions in Michigan, including:
- American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME)
- United Auto Workers (UAW)
- American Postal Workers Union (APWU)
- American Federation of Teachers (AFT)
- Metro Detroit AFL-CIO
- Operative Plasterers and Cement Masons International Association
- Association for Flight Attendants – Communications Workers of America (AFA-CWA)
- American Transportation Union (ATU)
- SEIU Healthcare Michigan
- IBEW Locals 58, 252, 948
- Registered Nurses and Pharmacists Association at Hurley Medical Center in Flint, MI
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
- Utility Workers
- Amalgamated Transit Union
- American Association of University Professors
- American Federation of Government Employees
We are proud of the opportunities we have had to represent workers from a wide range of occupations and professions, including teachers and school employees, manufacturing, auto workers, delivery, service industry, public employees and construction workers. There isn’t an area of labor law that we have not been involved in, and there isn’t a type of worker who we have not represented.
Detroit workers’ rights attorney Bruce Miller has 50 years of experience in labor law and is known as the dean of the labor law practice in Michigan.
A Strong Tradition Of Working With Labor Unions
We represent unions in labor union litigation before the National Labor Relations Board (NRLB), as well as state labor boards. In each case, we represent unions in the following kinds of labor matters:
- Collective Bargaining
- Suits to Compel Arbitration
- Grievance Arbitrations
- Suits to Enforce Arbitration Awards
- Suits to Enforce Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Litigation Related to a Wide Range of Labor Union Issues
- Actions Before the National Labor Relations Board
- Actions Before the Michigan Employment Relations Commission
Free Consultations Available — Give Us a Call
Contact the Detroit, Michigan, labor union lawyers at the law firm of Miller Cohen, P.L.C., to schedule a free consultation. Take control of the situation — contact Miller Cohen, P.L.C., today. Call us at 313-566-4787 or 800-221-6021.